Parker Hannifin Careers 2021- Parker Hannifin Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Parker Hannifin. Parker Hannifin Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Parker Hannifin Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Parker Hannifin Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Parker Hannifin Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Parker Hannifin Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Parker Hannifin Careers 2021- Parker Hannifin Jobs in
latest Indiana Job Opening through Parker Hannifin Careers:- Parker Hannifin Indiana currently published a job notification on Parker Hannifin Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Parker Hannifin Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Materials Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Materials Manager jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Parker Hannifin Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Parker Hannifin. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Parker Hannifin Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Parker Hannifin|
|Name of Job Position||Materials Manager|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 54,043.00 Per Year|
The incumbent is responsible for the Inventory Control, Buying, and Scheduling functions interfacing with other manufacturing functions. Provide leadership of Materials Management activities for the division in support of the Parker WIN Strategy. Will develop and execute strategies within a lean enterprise environment concentrating on people, organization, process and information technology. The Materials Manager will work closely with the APS Division Supply Chain Manager and the Indianapolis Plant Manager to meet objectives.
- Manage Materials personnel
- Promote a safety-first workplace, encouraging the identification of opportunities for improvement related to process and/or equipment.
- Establish and maintain daily, weekly and monthly manufacturing measures.
- Determine root causes for manufacturing variance and establish corrective actions to return the operation to acceptable performance.
- Implements a lean approach to materials management including material flow and inventory control.
- Collaborates with business partners to optimize customer experience by utilizing buying and reselling strategies and warehouse management.
- Facilitate the operation of a manufacturing environment, employing the principles of Lean Manufacturing and providing a positive team-based environment.
- Oversee and make appropriate recommendations to the production plan and schedule, to insure the manufacture of products with the goal of achieving an uninterrupted supply of products to the customer.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of all materials documentation, physical inventory, storage locations, expired shelf-life products and inventory reconciliation.
- Manage to provide an environment, which encourages the self-realization of individuals potential.
- Manage to provide plans, which define desired results and the strategy, objectives, and tactics to achieve them.
- Responsible for the purchasing of all raw materials including packaging materials to ensure the proper release of all production orders to meet customer expectations
- Minimal travel is required Scope of Role
- This position is responsible for the Materials Management for the Indianapolis facility.
- This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Revenue: $80MM+ in annual product shipments from Indianapolis facility plants
- This includes direct responsibility for inventory control, buying, and scheduling functions interfacing with other manufacturing functions.
- Direct reports: ~3 (Production Planner, Materials Coordinator, Materials Leader)Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- 5-10 years of materials management and production planning/scheduling experience in a manufacturing setting
- 5-8 years of management experience
- Experience in Batch Processing Silicones, Epoxies, Urethanes, etc. operations
- Effective interpersonal, communication, coaching, mentoring, and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of industry processes and equipment along with knowledge of quality and material (MRP) systems and their application in a manufacturing environment.
- Direct experience and knowledge of all aspects of standard inventory control practices.
- Possessing organizational skills to effectively schedule equipment and personnel ranging from 10-20 individuals.
- Capable of coordinating the functions within the materials department while displaying a sound understanding of the overall manufacturing process, relative to achieving pre-determined goals.
- Previous experience using a manufacturing software program, (preferably SAP). Additionally, must be competent with a thorough understanding of spreadsheet and word processing software.
- SPC and statistics knowledge.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good conflict management abilities
- Knowledge of internal and external specifications
- CPIM or CSCP APICS certification
- SAP Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Material Manager experience in a Chemical manufacturing plant
- Six-Sigma, Green or Black belt certification