OxFitness Lab Doha Careers 2021- OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in OxFitness Lab Doha. OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through OxFitness Lab Doha Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
OxFitness Lab Doha Careers 2021- OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through OxFitness Lab Doha Careers:- OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar currently published a job notification on OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Security Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this Security Officer jobs in Qatar.
For more details about OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of OxFitness Lab Doha. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
OxFitness Lab Doha Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||OxFitness Lab Doha|
|Name of Job Position||Security Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||2,500 QAR Average Monthly Compensation|
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- First Aid
- Knowledge of P.A.C.E.
- IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans Schedule:
OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs Shift:
OxFitness Lab Doha Jobs Level:
Security and Loss Prevention