Osman Enterprises LLC Careers 2021- Osman Enterprises LLC Jobs in Alabama 2021. Find here Latest Alabama Jobs in Osman Enterprises LLC. Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Alabama. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Osman Enterprises LLC Jobs in Alabama can get here latest Alabama Job Opening through Osman Enterprises LLC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Osman Enterprises LLC Jobs in Alabama. You can see below current Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Osman Enterprises LLC Careers 2021- Osman Enterprises LLC Jobs in Alabama
latest Alabama Job Opening through Osman Enterprises LLC Careers:- Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama currently published a job notification on Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Osman Enterprises LLC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the CREW MEMBER jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this CREW MEMBER jobs in Alabama.
For more details about Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Osman Enterprises LLC. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Osman Enterprises LLC Alabama Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Osman Enterprises LLC|
|Name of Job Position||CREW MEMBER|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.77 per hour|
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the CARDS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars’ policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
NATURE & SCOPE
The Crew Member receives direction from the restaurant management team and Little Caesars training materials to effectively perform their job. Crew Members will practice the established procedures and use the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. All Crew Members must be proficient at each of the P.P.P.S. stations and be able to work at different stations at any given time.
Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve restaurant goals. Due to the nature of our business, Crew Members will be scheduled according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing up for long periods of time on any give day.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your manager. He/She will review the essential job functions, which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
- The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
- The ability to “Shakerboard” by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customers orders.
- A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
- Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
- The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.