Oracle Careers 2021- Oracle Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Oracle. Oracle United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Oracle Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Oracle Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Oracle Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Oracle United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Oracle Careers 2021- Oracle Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Oracle Careers:- Oracle United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Oracle United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Oracle Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Oracle Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Data Scientist jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Oracle United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Oracle. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Oracle United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Oracle|
|Name of Job Position||Data Scientist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£53,740 Per Year|
This is an opportunity to join a high performing software development team, in a data scientist role, working for a global tech industry leader.
Since a 2018 acquisition by Oracle Data Cloud, our central Cambridge based software engineering team have continued to develop amazing products. Leading the industry in the area contextual marketing and brand safety.
Originally founded on pioneering research at Cambridge University by Dr. Martin Porter; the Oracle Data Cloud context group has deep roots in the use of natural language processing, and information retrieval technology.
As a Data Scientist you will work alongside other Data Scientists and Software Engineers as part of a small autonomous team, taking full ownership of solving problems from start to finish. Working in an agile organisation, you will know that the customer is the real arbiter of value, and your goal will be to delight our customers by providing innovative and novel solutions. You will get to work with the latest languages, frameworks and toolsets, building software and services that are at the forefront of technology in our industry.
- Understand customer needs and devise innovative data driven solutions.
- Iterate towards solutions, rapidly discarding invalid approaches.
- Mentor team members in ML techniques.
- Jointly own the solution though it’s entire lifecycle.
- Contribute on software engineering tasks, as well as using your specialist data science knowledge.
- High level of skill with Python, C++, Golang, R or other high-level languages.
- Deep understanding of standard ML algorithms/approaches.
- Experience in supervised/unsupervised/reinforcement modelling.
- Working knowledge of deep learning network topologies.
- Familiarity with ETL techniques.
- Desire to produce clean, legible code.
- Passion for quality, in your own and your colleagues’ work.
- Driven to learn new things.
- Confident using the Linux stack.
- Some experience using containerised applications and orchestration.
- Exposure to agile software development practice.