Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Careers 2021- Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Jobs in New York 2021. Find here Latest New York Jobs in Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow. Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New York. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Jobs in New York can get here latest New York Job Opening through Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Jobs in New York. You can see below current Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Careers 2021- Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Jobs in New York
latest New York Job Opening through Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Careers:- Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York currently published a job notification on Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Case Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Case Manager jobs in New York.
For more details about Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow New York Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow|
|Name of Job Position||Case Manager|
|Job Location||New York|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New York|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 38,833.00 Per Year|
The AELP helps adults who are 19 years or older build a foundation for success. The program, which includes instruction in adult basic education (ABE), English for speakers of other languages (ESOL), and high school equivalency (HSE) exam preparation is designed to improve basic reading, writing, numeracy, and English language skills; and assist adults in completing high school; prepare them for successful transition to postsecondary education and work.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Case Manager creates a strong rapport with staff and students, employing best practices in meeting case management needs for an adult population.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Speaking with classes and instructors to consistently raise awareness about the availability and scope of case management services
- Design and implement a structure for “office hours”, where students can access one on one support in person, via virtual conferencing or phone
- Establish clear and ongoing communication with instructors to ensure they are connecting students to support
- Identify patterns affecting large groups of students and designing group workshops to address concerns
- Provide one on one supportive counseling as needed
- In collaboration with the AELP administrative team and OBT’s Outreach team, identify relevant partnerships and resources that benefit adult education students.
- Make appropriate referrals as necessary
- Support students with necessary paperwork as required by various city agencies
- Share relevant and appropriate updates with the Program Director regarding student needs
- Maintain a log of activities and students served
- Crisis Intervention (as needed)
- Other related duties (as needed)