OPFA Careers – OPFA Jobs vacancies 2021 OPFA Careers 2021- OPFA Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in OPFA. OPFA South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for OPFA Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through OPFA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest OPFA Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current OPFA South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
OPFA Careers 2021- OPFA Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through OPFA Careers:- OPFA South Africa currently published a job notification on OPFA South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for OPFA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Administrative Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Administrative Assistant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about OPFA South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of OPFA . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
OPFA South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||OPFA|
|Name of Job Position||Administrative Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
• Day to day management of the diary of the Deputy Pension Funds Adjudicator.
• Provide secretarial services to the Deputy Pension Funds Adjudicator.
• Handle and screen incoming calls and make outgoing calls.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and e-mail
• Handle correspondence and liaise with external and internal parties.
• Take messages.
• File documents.
• Ensure that due dates are met on a daily basis.
• Type documents and confidential information.
• Organise meetings and take responsibility for logistical arrangements, which include venue, refreshments, etc.
• Prepare meeting material.
• Take minutes in meetings and distribute minutes within the agreed time.
• Assist in projects as and when required.
• Development and maintenance of a proper record keeping system.
• Make Travel arrangements when required.
• Provide Admin support with regards to HR including completing and submitting leave forms, submitting performance agreements on behalf of the Deputy Pension Funds Adjudicator.
• Undertake relief duties for other Admin Assistants or receptionist when required.
Minimum requirements and key competencies:
• Relevant qualification in Office Administration
• 3 years relevant work experience
• Administrative skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Time management
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Take initiative of personal development
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams)