Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Vacancies 2022- Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist. Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Vacancies 2022- Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Vacancies:- Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia currently published a job notification on Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Senior Forensic Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Of Law can apply for this Senior Forensic Specialist jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Old Mutual Senior Forensic Specialist|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Forensic Specialist|
|Job Location||Windhoek – Khomas|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 22,100 Per month|
|Last Date||30 September 2022|
- Namibian citizenship;
- 3-year qualification or equivalent in forensic and fraud related field such as policing, law, account or risk management;
- 3 years relevant work experience is preferred;
- Detailed knowledge of the financial services industry, criminal law, labour law and specific technical requirements;
- Experience in validity of insured benefit claims is advantageous;
- Strong forensic and fraud investigative and technical skills;
- Engages on the right level to obtain business context during forensic and fraud investigation.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal and team results;
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Solution-driven, passionate and energetic;
- Good inter-personal skills, including influencing skills;
- Self-starter, able to show initiative and work with minimal guidance;
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and initiative as well as a proactive mindset; and
- Excellent communicator with a flawless command of the English language, with strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Prioritise, plan and execute forensic and fraud investigations, with minimum supervision, including the identification of key findings and recommendations, including the complete and accurate identification of risk and control breakdowns and consideration of practical pro-active measures that should be implemented to avoid a re-occurrence;
- Maintain accurate and complete evidentiary material and information of forensic and fraud investigations to support the findings on the electronic case management system;
- Draft reports with findings and recommendations for manager’s consideration;
- Follow-up that all agreed recommendations were implemented in business;
- Manage customer and business relationships without supervision, including providing regular feedback to customers and business;
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve results;
- Make increased contributions by broadening own skills and knowledge;
- Create a positive climate for optimal performance;
- Accepting and living the OMNAM values.
Bachelor Of Law (Required), Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science (BScFS): Forensic Science (Required)