Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Vacancies 2022- Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager. Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Vacancies 2022- Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Vacancies:- Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia currently published a job notification on Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Quality Assurance Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelors’ Degree can apply for this Quality Assurance Manager jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Ohlthaver & List Quality Assurance Manager|
|Name of Job Position||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Job Location||Windhoek, Khomas|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 29,300 Per month|
|Last Date||14 October 2022|
To lead the Quality Assurance department of Namibia Dairies throughout the entire value chain by enforcing compliance, managing/maintaining quality certifications, addressing non-conformance matters, facilitating quality audits thereby complying with the O&L Group Quality policies, customers, food safety regulations and Quality standards/specifications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 4-year Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science or related field.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a quality department of which 8 years must be in a management position.
- Experience with implementing an effective food safety standard.
- FMCG & Manufacturing experience
- 10 or more years’ experience in the dairy and Food industry with management experience.
- SAP Experience
- Develop, implement & maintain a Quality Assurance strategy and standards for Namibia Dairies.
- Review quality control & quality assurance function, complying with customer & external auditor standards in-line with FSSC 22000.
- Manage Departmental expenses in line with Budget forecasts.
- Prepare annual operating, training & CAPEX budget for the Department.
- Implement Work Instructions, Procedures in line with the identified/implemented food safety system standards, and legal regulations.
- Oversee holistic non-conformance procedure.
- Identify and maintain early warning system to ensure minimum loss and maximum shelf life of products through proactiveness.
- Consolidate monthly reports on non-conformances, customer complaints/trends and system and process shortcomings to MD & Management team to support continuous improvement and enhance quality.
- Implement, manage, control, and give recommendations on quality management systems, production processes, distribution, and product quality through regular spot checks.
- Design, implement and monitor supplier management programs.
- Approve the initial quality of supplier ingredients and packaging material in compliance to contract Service level Agreement specifications.
- Analyze the quality of raw milk from milk parlour, tanker to silo and make recommendations to enhance its quality where necessary
- Schedule and organize internal, entire Cold chain and supplier premises audits as stipulated in the ISO procedure and Compile Report on findings.
- Schedule and organize internal, entire Cold chain and supplier premises audits as per the Food Safety Standard procedure in place.
- Advise and guide Departmental Heads in addressing identified requirements from internal and external auditing bodies, International Best Practices with implementation of the corrective actions and improvements.
- Lead and drive a high performance culture within the Quality department.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Assertive Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Report Writing skills
- Analytical Ability
- Planning & Organizing
- Networking skills
- Influencing skills
- Numerical skills
- Presentation skills
- Conflict resolution
Closing Date: 14 October 2022
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2638