Northern Cape Post Office Careers – Northern Cape Post Office jobs vacancies 2021 Northern Cape Post Office Careers – Northern Cape Post Office Jobs vacancies 2021 Northern Cape Post Office Careers 2021- Northern Cape Post Office Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Northern Cape Post Office. Northern Cape Post Office South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Northern Cape Post Office Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Northern Cape Post Office Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Northern Cape Post Office Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Northern Cape Post Office South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Northern Cape Post Office Careers 2021- Northern Cape Post Office Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Northern Cape Post Office Careers:- Northern Cape Post Office South Africa currently published a job notification on Northern Cape Post Office South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Northern Cape Post Office Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Western Cape Office of The Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 (Matric), Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma apply for this Academic Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Northern Cape Post Office South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Northern Cape Post Office . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Northern Cape Post Office South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Northern Cape Post Office|
|Name of Job Position||Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Identify, develop, recommend and implement ongoing business improvement proposals on all processes and systems.
• Evaluate audit findings / outcomes and determine reasons for the outcome / results or findings and implement corrective measures (policies, procedures and processes).
• Implement and support effective operational process, procedures and systems appropriate controls to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation such as FICA, FIAS etc.
• Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
• Develop and manage SLAs, procedures, practices, systems and people to continuously monitor and improve service delivery performance.
• Enhance current services, provide value added services, minimise costs and meet business goals.
• Interact at Senior Management level to deliver exceptional customer contact/ service, build and strengthen customer relationships with SAPO’s BU’s.
• To provide an effective means of spreading best practises and evaluate the effectiveness of products.
• Ensure effective user acceptance testing of all systems and delivery in accordance with business requirements and the effective implementation thereof.
• Development and overseeing the deployment of control systems/reports to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
• To measure adherence to standards, procedures and methodologies between Postbank and SAPO operational Branches and ensuring penalties levied according to SLA agreement and continuously assist and advise on the correct procedures when performing Postbank transactions.
• Plan and coordinate the implementation of new products/services on the front end and backend systems.
• Execution of quality improvement interventions by identifying causes of non-conformance and develop prevention measures.
• Perform quality checks to ensure revenue protection, i.e. confirm correct levying of fees, changes and interest.
• Make inputs in the development of training material and interventions/ policies and procedures.
• Compile management reports such as monthly Manco report.
• Liaise with Postbank Managers and other BU’s on operational matters.
• Ensure efficient management of function/ resources in accordance with the stipulations of the PFMA, fraud prevention and risk management principles, legislation, agreements, company policies, practices, procedures and regulations.
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma (NQF Level 7) related to Banking or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 5 years applicable experience in a Banking environment or Public Entity (Government Department/SOE/Parastatal) (5 years should be in a Supervisory level in a relevant environment).