Northern Cape Outsurance Careers – Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs vacancies 2021 Northern Cape Outsurance Careers 2021- Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Northern Cape Outsurance. Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Northern Cape Outsurance Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Northern Cape Outsurance Careers 2021- Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Northern Cape Outsurance Careers:- Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa currently published a job notification on Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Northern Cape Outsurance Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Videographer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Academic Videographer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Northern Cape Outsurance . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Northern Cape Outsurance South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Northern Cape Outsurance|
|Name of Job Position||Videographer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Directing (cinematography, lighting, etc)
- Filming, Editing and Design
- Project Management
- Voice recording
- Sound Mixing
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- 3D Studio MAX or equivalent 3D experience beneficial (Blender, Maya, Cinema 4d)
- Create, shoot, edit, collaborate, and produce video content
- Be proficient in utilising both video and audio hardware (including lighting)
- Colour correction and grading of acquired footage
- Motion Graphics and other title design might be required
- Post-production of video footage for social media platforms
- Keep abreast with social media, digital marketing and trends to ensure that our videos remain relevant and appealing to our audience
- Vision and initiative – thinking out of the box
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent administration & organisational skills
- Must be PC/Mac literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, young and vibrant
- Self-disciplined & self-motivated
- Stress tolerance
- Customer service orientated
- Deadline and results driven
- Attention to detail and high design standards NB
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns/projects at the same time.
- Experience with designing within the financial services industry will be advantageous.