Nolands Careers 2021- Nolands Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Nolands . Nolands South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Nolands Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Nolands Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Nolands Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Nolands South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Nolands Careers 2021- Nolands Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Nolands Careers:- Nolands South Africa currently published a job notification on Nolands South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Nolands Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Article Clerks jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric / Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Article Clerks jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Nolands South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Nolands . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Nolands South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Nolands|
|Name of Job Position||Article Clerks|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 132,224.00 Yearly.|
- Matric / Grade 12 with good results
- Must have obtained a recognised degree as accredited by SAICA or be set to complete the degree by end of 2020 (National Diplomas will not be considered)
- Must be starting with, or continuing with, CTA in 2021 (audit clerks will need to be registered for their postgraduate qualifications)
- 12-18 months article experience in an audit firm
- Must have a passion for accounting, auditing & display such enthusiasm in becoming a CA
- Must have a driver’s license & own car as there will be extensive travel to & from clients
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Must be well presented & well-spoken
- Have completed CTA Level 2
Competencies & attitudes:
- Must be deadline driven, a go – getter, assertive yet friendly
- Must be diligent, ensure that rules & procedures are followed strictly & have a high standard of work ethic
- Must be serious & committed to ensuring client service is met & relationships are maintained
- Must have a high learning agility
- Must be a strong character that can handle pressure, enjoys a challenge, is presentable & portrays a professional image at all times