Nike Careers 2021- Nike Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Nike. Nike United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Nike Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Nike Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Nike Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Nike United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Nike Careers 2021- Nike Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Nike Careers:- Nike United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Nike United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Nike Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Nike Lead jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Nike Lead jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Nike United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Nike. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Nike United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Nike|
|Name of Job Position||Nike Lead|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Nikeited Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£22,909 Per Year|
As our Nike Store Lead your mission will be to build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing the highest level of service and inspiring with powerful brand stories adapted to the retail setting.
Nike Jobs Responsibilities
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Handle more complex transactions or customer service situations
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service)
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates
- May have key holder responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years retail experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability..