Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 check Nigeria police force Recruitment fill up Nigeria police Recruitment Form. Visit here for Nigeria police Recruitment portal news. Nigeria Police force general duty Recruitment form. Nigeria Police Jobs 2021. Nigeria police shortlist 2021
Job Seekers Nigerian Police force Recruitment shortlisted Candidates list out on Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal. Candidates advised that they can check here for Nigerian Police Recruitment news for Nigerian Police Shortlist 2021. Stay with us for Upcoming Nigerian Police force Recruitment 2021/2022.
If you are looking for Nigeria police force Recruitment 2021, Currently no Vacancies in the Nigeria police Recruitment Portal. But You can check here Nigeria Police recruitment 2021 Result list who have qualified for Screening & Physical test. We are updating here Nigeria police force Recruitment Result list for Candidate who are waiting for Nigeria police force Recruitment Result & Nigeria police shortlist Candidates name 2021. You can Subscribe us by Email for Upcoming Nigeria police force recruitment 2021-2022. When Nigeria police recruitment Portal will be open you get a mail in inbox about Upcoming Nigeria police force recruitment 2021-2022
Nigeria Police Recruitment every Year motivational candidates who are preparing for Nigeria police Recruitment 2021 portal. This is very respectful and liability Jobs for Youngsters. The Nigeria police recruitment portal is the place where you can check the latest Updates about new Nigeria police force Recruitment Jobs Vacancy. Friends Do you know that Nigeria police service commission conducts all the events for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
Nigeria Police Jobs Title: Security Support Assistant (SSU)
SVN No.: SVN2021/88
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Organizational Unit: Staff Security Unit (SSU)
IOM Classification: G4
Type of Appointment: Special Short- Term Graded (SSTG) 6 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Context for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- In light of the emerging crisis, the scale of SSU support in Nigeria is growing exponentially. It is therefore crucial to recruit a Security Support Assistant whose role will be to assist in the logistic and administrative matters of IOM safety and security policies and assets as well as serve as IOM focal point for the UNHAS helicopter flights in the NE.
- Under the direct supervision of HoSo Maiduguri /Nigeria, the technical supervision of the Field Security Officer (FSO) in IOM Nigeria, and in close collaboration with program managers the successful candidate will assist on all management matters related to UNHAS booking, SSU operations, and SSU assets in IOM Maiduguri.
Core Functions / Responsibilities Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Manage UNHAS Helicopter flights bookings including receiving and consolidating booking requests, sharing consolidated request with UNHAS booking focal point,
- Prepare and share accurate and timely schedule when available with staff and concerned managers. preparing flight cargo requests and clearance. Make and cancelling bookings and prepare monthly database of no show staff.
- Carry out all administrative matters including manager/assets custodian recording, issuing and tracking of security assets; Support field mission by issuing all the necessary equipment available with SSU custody. And maintain track of it missions.
- Verify that security administration and mandatory security requirements are complete (mission pre-departure briefings for all hourly staff, travel clearances, ID card, are properly monitored and maintained for future access if required; Page 2 / 3
- Assist in regularly providing briefings and information sharing by available channels with hourly staff members for all matters related to safety and security, mainly information related to security advisory and instructions;
- Manage UN ID cards requests for IOM regular staff in coordination with IOM HR and Security Staff in Abuja.
- Maintain an inventory of all fire safety equipment within the IOM premises with the corresponding expiry date and liaise with the logistics team on maintenance and replenishment/repair/replacement
- Maintain hourly staff tracking list updates (Daily tracking matrix) regularly updated and shared on daily basis with FSO and Program managers as requested.
- Maintain the data base of guard force information at all locations and assist in Monitoring the contracted security guards and mobile police.
- Perform any additional duties as requested.
Nigeria Police force Job Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Min Required Experience:
Other Requirements: for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigeria Police Jobs Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree / Certificate in Social Science, Administration, Law Enforcement or certified graduation from military/police academy.
- Minimum Two years of relevant experience in UN, INGOs or 3 years or experience in the relevant fields with Military or police forces;
- Good political and social knowledge of Northeastern Nigeria.
- Computer literacy with a high degree of proficiency in commonly used applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with others with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Training in emergency and disaster response is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of UN / INGOs security management
- Experience of using security and communication Equipment including VHF/HF radio system.
- Fluency in English Language; Fluency in Hausa language advantageous;
Required Competencies for Nigeria Police Recruitment
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioral indicators level 1:
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
- Women with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications via email to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line SVN2021.88 Maiduguri. Security Support Assistant (SSU).
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) published a job notification and invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force for the year in 2018 / 2021.
The need of the current leadership of the Nigerian police force requires the re-establishment of force through the capacity building call for the recruitment of police officers of the lower cadre in the Nigerian police force.
In order to align with the international standard and best practices and the United Nations standard of policing, the forces need viral and dynamic police officers to better serve the delivery and reduce the emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the life and property of Nigeria’s citizens and to make Nigeria more secure for economic development and development.
Nigeria police force Recruitment General Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Nationality: Applicant Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
Age Requirements for Nigeria police Recruitment Form
Candidate age must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
Nigeria police force Recruitment Qualification Required
The applicant must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB.
Nigeria Police force general duty Recruitment form – Physical Standard
- Chest Required: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Required: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates will be undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for Nigeria police Recruitment
Following steps are required to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment:-
- The applications will be submitted only through “Online mode”.
- Candidate have a valid Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Log on to: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Please check that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., take a copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- Candidate would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
Nigeria police Recruitment portal
Application Deadline or Last Date- Update soon.
About Nigerian Police Recruitment Department
The Department is structured into two Divisions as follows:
- Appointment and Recruitment; and
- Retirement and Gazetting.
Nigeria police Recruitment portal Training
Functions of Nigeria police Recruitment portal:
- Recruitment of Police Constables;
- Appointment of Cadet ASPs and Inspectors for training in the Police Academy;
- Appointment of Specialists in the Police such as; Medical Doctors, Veterinary Doctors, Technicians, etc;
- Security check of recruited candidates in the NPF;
- Checking the validity and correctness of personnel data of candidates;
- Processing of applications for retirement;
- Gazetting of appointment and retirement of Police Officers;
- Maintaining up-to-date Nominal Roll of members of the NPF and Personnel Audit;
- Processing of Appeals and Petitions relating to retirement;
- Administering polygraph test on candidates;
- Distributing Appointment Letters to Cadets in Training;
- Preparing periodic reports of the Department;
- Preparing Annual Departmental Budget;
- Serving as Secretariat to the Recruitment Board;
- Formulation of Procedures relating to Recruitment to the Commission; and,
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by the Permanent Secretary/Secretary to the Commission.
Nigeria Police Force Nationwide List of Successful Candidates for Police Constable Recruitment 2021
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform all candidates whose name appear in the list below that they have been shortlisted for the Constable Recruitment.
2021 Screening Exercise for Police Constable Recruitment: List of Successful Candidates
- The Screening Exercise will commence on — and ends on —
- Any shortlisted candidate that fail to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified
- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their email (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures
Click the below link for the full and comprehensive list of successful candidates per state
Click Here to View List
Friends, how was the information? We need your feedback back. Please feed back. Its help us for write a better post. Our team will respond to your comments soon. Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to meet again soon