Niagara Bottling Careers 2021- Niagara Bottling Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Niagara Bottling. Niagara Bottling Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Niagara Bottling Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Niagara Bottling Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Niagara Bottling Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Niagara Bottling Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Niagara Bottling Careers 2021- Niagara Bottling Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Niagara Bottling Careers:- Niagara Bottling Indiana currently published a job notification on Niagara Bottling Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Niagara Bottling Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Production Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Production Operator jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Niagara Bottling Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Niagara Bottling. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Niagara Bottling Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Niagara Bottling|
|Name of Job Position||Production Operator|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 14.72 Per Hour|
- Responsible for daily activities of the production line(s), ensuring product adheres to Niagara’s standard of safety, quality, and throughput.
- Accurately completes applicable quality and production reports hourly. Physical and visual inspection of product is required to prevent non-conforming goods. Correctly reports all quality defects to the appropriate team members and shift leadership.
- Adheres to the highest standards of company and plant safety programs, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by Niagara’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Standards at all times.
- Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of production and additional areas assigned by plant leadership.
- Maintains appropriate level of raw materials as required, to ensure production lines incur minimal downtime.
- Demonstrates the aptitude and skill to work in all assigned areas of production; troubleshoots minor production line issues and performs relief duties when required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule or schedule as dictated by production demand.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 0 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 0 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/project
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 Years– Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience working in Position
- 2 Years – Experience managing people/projects
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree