NBAD Careers 2021- NBAD Jobs in Dubai 2021. Find here Latest Dubai Jobs in NBAD. NBAD Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for NBAD Jobs in Dubai can get here latest Dubai Job Opening through NBAD Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest NBAD Jobs in Dubai. You can see below current NBAD Dubai Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
NBAD Careers 2021- NBAD Jobs in Dubai
latest Dubai Job Opening through NBAD Careers:- NBAD Dubai currently published a job notification on NBAD Dubai Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for NBAD Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Relationship Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree Holder holders can apply for this Relationship Manager jobs in Dubai.
For more details about NBAD Dubai Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of NBAD. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
NBAD Dubai Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||NBAD|
|Name of Job Position||Relationship Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Dubai|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED5,697 per month|
NBAD Careers JOB DESCRIPTION:
- SME plays a significant role in driving the economic health of the UAE and specifically Dubai market and represent the majority of business in the economy. As the world continues to become more connected, SME’s will increasingly become international and that FAB is better placed to meet their needs by increasing strength to support domestic SME business.
- The jobholder will prepare a self-development plan, agree it with Line Manager and work progressively towards achieving it. Seek best practices from other peers and colleagues. Would be required to attend training sessions as planned by management. Should have a strong ability to provide direction in assessing and capturing customer needs and opportunities effectively within the existing, new and prospective customer base.
NBAD JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand client’s requirement to increase the bank’s wallet share
- Acquiring NTB high value clients and to enhance from existing high value relationships to increase liability book of bank and increase revenue
- Negotiate with internal clients and structure pricing of the GM and Cash products as per customers’ needs.
- Response & Turnaround Times of Customer requests & processing business applications.
- Keep customers and prospects updated on new products & Services.
- Increased sales volumes/ market shares in target market.
- Provide customers with accurate and timely information on products and reveal the benefits affecting their businesses.
- Cross sell and upsell bank’s products and services to maximize revenue
- Establish and maintain a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs and the deployment of bank’s products & Services to the fulfilment of these needs to enhance asset base.
- Establishment of an efficient customer-focused approach representing a strong competitive edge.
- Strong engagement with clients to understand and improve their banking services.
- Increase share of high end market and quality business within assigned segment.
NBAD JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read/conduct weekly and monthly reports and dashboards.
- Proven ability, with a successful record of accomplishment in driving a high performance culture across the team delivering customer and financial objectives.
- Business acumen.
- Visible and motivational leadership
- Strong business assessment skills, particularly with regards to more complex structures and facilities with an international dimension.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize, with tenacity to drive through results.
- Strong analytical ability
- Sales Management and being a team player.
- Good client base in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and well connected.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Leadership, performance management and team development.
NBAD QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification to a University Degree (Bachelor degree) or above.