National Oilwell Varco Careers 2021- National Oilwell Varco Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in National Oilwell Varco. National Oilwell Varco UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for National Oilwell Varco Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through National Oilwell Varco Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest National Oilwell Varco Jobs in UAE. You can see below current National Oilwell Varco UAE Jobs 2021 with all Diploma in in any Engineering eligibility.
National Oilwell Varco Careers 2021- National Oilwell Varco Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through National Oilwell Varco Careers:- National Oilwell Varco UAE currently published a job notification on National Oilwell Varco UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for National Oilwell Varco Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Regional Inventory Manager EHO jobs available now. Candidates who are degree can apply for this Regional Inventory Manager EHO jobs in UAE.
For more details about National Oilwell Varco UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of National Oilwell Varco. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
National Oilwell Varco UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||National Oilwell Varco|
|Name of Job Position||Regional Inventory Manager EHO|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 25,200 per month|
Requisition ID: 2100253
Under the direction of the Global Director of Inventory & Assets, highly proactive and analytical Inventory Manager dedicated to keeping inventory levels as low and accurate as possible in Region and optimal level in EHO Hub while still meeting the OTD of daily demand of sales and Operations.
Responsible to oversees/supervise activities of all personnel with in Distribution Hub in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Record and maintains control of all inventory related transactions and produced. Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures is followed by all the team members.
- Strategically develop a streamlined lean distribution system to improve customer service and save transportation costs to allowing quicker replenishment turnaround to minimize the write off.
- Periodically review non-conformances and engineering changes to rework any work orders as required.
- Regularly monitor and update safety stock levels in the system when necessary.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and OES level.
- Maintains inventory turns of >6 times a year by reducing obsolesce.
- Supervise warehouse &Logistics employees’ performance to ensure business goals are met.
- Maximizing service levels and inventory turnover while minimizing error rates.
- Monitoring and maintaining acceptable levels of inventory with accuracy.
- Approve cycle count, Inventory adjustment or any scrap.
- Responsible to help internal auditors determine the effectiveness of the inventory policies.
- Coordinate with Region, Supply chain team & logistics team to process the Order on time to minimize the stock out.
- Capacity planning, budgeting, reporting monthly matrix & monitor KPI.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing &controlling.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply and promote all HSEQ and Compliance policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge in ERP programs and Microsoft office.
- Excellent knowledge of local policies and rules pertaining to Logistics/ inventory.
- Ability to manage team, multi-task, and work independently.
- Analytical approach.
- Fast Learner.
- Degree with 3 years of experience in planning, inventory management, warehousing and logistics environment.
- Understanding and Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Good communications skills in both written and conversational English.
- Experience in MS Excel and data analysis tools.
- Leadership experience
- Degree in Supply Chain/Engineering/Warehouse Management/Business with over 5 years of experience.
- Experience in use of JD Edwards, Hubble, Power BI reports.
- Certifications in Inventory or Supply Chain Management from APICS or similar organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, preferably Downhole equipment.