Namibia Police Vacancies 2021 Notification. NamPol Vacancies 2021-2022 City police Windhoek vacancies notification. Latest News of Namibia Police force Vacancies 2021. Police Jobs World Wide. You will find here all details of Nampol vacancies. Nampol Recruitment 2021 list check.
Candidates who are looking for Namibia Police Vacancies good news for them because of Namibia Police Vacancies will coming Soon. Government of Namibia going to recruits for NamPol Vacancies 2021 for Jobs. So candidates who wants to join Namibia Police force Vacancies 2021 for Constable Jobs. Nampol Recruitment 2021 list. They need to know details of Namibia Police Vacancies 2021. All the details for Namibia Police Recruitment given in the below section read all information before apply for City police Windhoek vacancies. All the NamPol Vacancies Details should check below. Subscribe us for Upcoming NamPol Vacancies by Email. UWI Mona Careers
Namibia Police Vacancies 2021 Notification for Constable Jobs
Namibia police force Jobs will recruit about Constable during this year, NPP has exposed the lieutenant-general Sebastian Nadityunga.It is during the three-year period, during which there was no recruitment due to lack of budget. Speaking in an interview with NAPA here, Naditunga revealed that despite the nominal budget allocation of 4,6 billion of N.dollars for the 2021/22 financial year, the previous year There is a partial provision for enlisting and training new recruits, compared to N.dollars 4,3 billion.
Found When I looked at the detailed budget, I came to know that there is a small allocation for some recruits, but This is a fraction. He said.He said that the training period will last for 12 months, force is always done in comparison to the period of six months.
We have seen that six months training does not cover the entire course, to ensure that a police officer is properly trained. We are going to prolong it for 12 months, the resources that have been allocated should cover the period we have planned, long, he said. The new cadets will get new cadets from different sectors and directorates like VIP personnel, Special Area Forces. , Will be stationed at borders and police stations. Ndeitunga said that the recruits will have a drop in the workforce of NamPol ass in the ocean because of the employee turnover.
Much more. He further noted that 93 percent of this year’s budget would go towards salaries, while the remaining operating costs such as technology, water and electricity, food for prisoners and equipment for border staff and its forensic laboratories and uniforms Will go with Things
Namibia Police Vacancies 2021 Eligibility for Constable Position
- In an advert for cadet constable positions, the Ministry of Safety and Security detailed that eligible candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate with at least 30 points, and they will undergo 12 months of training.
- The advert also said priority will be given to those with higher tertiary qualifications in relevant fields.
- Previously, applicants only needed to have 25 points in Grade 12, and would be trained for six months before they join the force.
- Ndeitunga told The Namibian yesterday that the force decided to amend the requirements due to ongoing complaints about the police poor service and conduct.
- We have been receiving complaints of poor investigations. People do not know how to write, they have difficulty in court, particularly in proper language”, he stated.
- Ndeitunga said this effort to intellectualise the force will improve service delivery, and speed up processes at charge offices.
- The training period has also been increased because the six months had proven to be insufficient.
- We have seen that in six months, when police officers pass out, they are not well equipped, he said. we will see what we produce.”
- Ndeitunga added that recruits will also get computer training where possible as the force wants to shift from manual documenting to digital. Currently, training stations only have small computer labs.
- We wish to have fully fledged computer labs, where everybody would come out as a very competent computer user, so that statements are not taken by hand but by computer to improve the speed and quality in the charge office.
- Ndeitunga further detailed that although the training process is expensive, the need for improved quality within the force is necessary.
- We want quality it will be money well spent.
- Police spokesperson, chief inspector Kauna Shikwambi added that the organisation will also prioritise those with relevant tertiary qualifications in criminal justice, police science, any field of policing and law, among others.
- We lack so much. They will bring in newer skills and strategies that will help improve and maintain professionalism, she noted.
- Shikwambi thus encouraged those who want to be devoted and accountable to policing and serving the nation to apply.
- We do not want people who will come into the force and tarnish the name and image of the force further, she stressed.
Age Limit- Applicants above the age of 25 years but not older than 50 years may be considered-for short listing under special circumstances based on specific knowledge and qualifications