Namib Mills Technical Controller Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Technical Controller Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Namib Mills Technical Controller. Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Namib Mills Technical Controller Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Technical Controller Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Namib Mills Technical Controller Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Namib Mills Technical Controller Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Technical Controller Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Technical Controller Vacancies:- Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia currently published a job notification on Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Namib Mills Technical Controller Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Technical Controller jobs available now. Candidates who are Gr. 12 can apply for this Technical Controller jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Namib Mills Technical Controller. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Namib Mills Technical Controller Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Namib Mills Technical Controller|
|Name of Job Position||Technical Controller|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 19,300 Per month|
|Last Date||05 JULY 2022|
Efficiently manage and control all pasta packing operations.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficiently coordinate and plan the packing requirements with the Pasta Maker.
- Ensure packing targets are met according to the production plan and equipment capacities.
- Plan and organize staff, equipment and materials in the packing area.
- Ensure equipment is correctly set up, operated and minor problems are resolved speedily.
- Ensure all finished products meets product and quality standards.
- Ensure staff performs all the necessary quality checks and records are up to date.
- Ensure that packing machines, surrounding areas and structures are clean and maintain good housekeeping.
- Monitor and drive waste reduction in the packing area.
- Assist with the production processes when necessary, in the temporary role of Assistant Pasta Maker or Pasta Maker.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- In coordination with the Pasta Maker ensure appropriate disciplinary action is taken when necessary.
- Help with stock taking when necessary.
- Carry out any tasks given by the superiors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Gr. 12 (NQF 4) with proven technical knowledge and 4 – 5 years relevant experience in a technical environment
- A relevant Post-School Certificate (NQF 5) in a technical field with 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a technical environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Namibian citizen
- Must be willing and able to work shifts, overtime, weekends and Public Holidays.
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: [email protected] (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMPP0104– TECHNICAL CONTROLLER: PASTA
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05 JULY 2022.