Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Namib Mills Quality Control Manager. Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Vacancies:- Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia currently published a job notification on Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Quality Control Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor of Science can apply for this Quality Control Manager jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Namib Mills Quality Control Manager. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Namib Mills Quality Control Manager Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Namib Mills Quality Control Manager|
|Name of Job Position||Quality Control Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 29,300 Per month|
|Last Date||On going|
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Maintains all quality related issues with regard to raw materials, products and systems in order to conform to market requirements.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all tests are done as per required time schedule for all shifts.
- Verifies all test results, correctness of special tests and Projects.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated as per laid down procedures to ensure a top quality product.
- Verifies the correctness of results on products and provides support with problems on all quality issues at other Plants/Departments/Customers (including any type of Organizations).
- Ensure conformity to standards and that top quality products are delivered.
- Ensure the functioning of QC according to the ISO system.
- Ensure adherence to all ISO standards and to provide advice and guidance as required.
- Plan required ISO audits, as per laid down standards.
- Compiles ISO related solutions (work instructions).
- Tests all raw materials and verifies quality.
- Ensure quality maintenance and safe storage.
- Ensure quality and writes required reports.
- Ensure smooth running of product in progress.
- Ensure that all final products fulfil all quality requirements.
- Ensure that Namib Mills adheres to best practices and that recommendations on changed methods are done timeously.
- Support all Corrective Actions and improvements where needed from QC and R&D point of view.
- To ensure that all quality issues are identified timeously and addressed appropriately.
- Develops outcomes for new problem matters. Reports rectification for future implementation.
- Develops and reports product research and development issues and projects.
- Supports with the managing of the ISO System.
- Contribute towards overall efficiencies by acting as committee member for AA Committee, Health and Safety Representation and others, which include external (eg. Representative or Supporting group).
- Contribute towards overall efficiencies by keeping up to date with national and international developments in QC field.
- Perform HACCP duties, assignments and commitments as described in HACCP appointment letter.
- Contribute towards overall efficiencies by performing requests when special projects are undertaken and provide timeous feedback to manager.
- Responsible for new employee enrolment and appointments in accordance with company standards and legislation.
- Interview staff for appointments and ensures that all relevant Human Resources processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage and lead the team.
- Initiating disciplinary inquiries, handling of grievances and the optimal output of all subordinates.
- Responsible for the performance targets and performance contracts of subordinates.
- Ensure high level of performance in the department.
- Prepare financial budget for the department.
- Managing and controlling of budget to ensure minimal variances.
- Accurate drafting and timeous submission of annual budgets.
- Reporting to the Head of Department on financials on a monthly basis.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor of Science / Food Science (NQF7) with 8 years relevant experience OR
- Relevant Diploma (NQF6) with 10 years relevant experience.
- Grade 12 (NQF 4).
- Computer literacy: Excel and Word
- A certain level of fitness would be an added advantage
- Namibian citizenship OR eligible to apply for Namibian citizenship
- 5 Years’ experience in quality control/research and development, customer relations experience
- 5 Years managerial experience
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related..
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: [email protected] (not larger than 2MB).
Email: [email protected]
– Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSQC10062022– Quality Control Manager (Windhoek)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.