Namib Mills IT Technician Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills IT Technician Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Namib Mills IT Technician. Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Namib Mills IT Technician Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills IT Technician Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Namib Mills IT Technician Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Namib Mills IT Technician Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills IT Technician Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills IT Technician Vacancies:- Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia currently published a job notification on Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Namib Mills IT Technician Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the IT Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are A+, N+ or relevant IT qualification can apply for this IT Technician jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Namib Mills IT Technician. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Namib Mills IT Technician Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Namib Mills IT Technician|
|Name of Job Position||IT Technician|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 12,600 Per month|
|Last Date||30 June 2022|
Ensure that users can complete their duties by manning the helpdesk, preparing hardware and software, receiving and attending to service requests.KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and repair computers.
- Perform daily check-ups of data lines and connectivity.
- Configure software.
- Update all necessary documentation regarding downtime, passwords, network settings etc.
- Report faults.
- Help the rest of the support team to complete their duties.
- Any reasonable related IT function requested by management.
- Support local and remote users.
- Grant access to system and network resources.
- Ensure minimum downtime of users.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A+, N+ or relevant IT qualification.
- Experience in MS Office and Operating Systems.
- 6 months IT support experience, customer service experience will be an added advantage.
- Valid Namibian code 8 driver’s license.
- Available for after hours telephone support and maintenance.
- Namibian Citizen.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to [email protected] (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMFIT0220606- IT TECHNICIAN (COORDINATOR: HELPDESK)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 30 June 2022