Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling). Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Vacancies 2022- Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Vacancies:- Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia currently published a job notification on Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Assistant (Cabling) jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Assistant (Cabling) jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling). We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling) Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Namib Mills Assistant (Cabling)|
|Name of Job Position||Assistant (Cabling)|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 15,400 Per month|
|Last Date||30 June 2022|
Required to support the networking team with physical installations of IT equipment and wiring over several sites in and around Namibia.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing, maintaining and repairing cable infrastructure
- Performing maintenance on existing cabling systems
- Testing newly installed or relocated cables according to company specifications
- Installing of Access Points, Access Control Devices, Cameras and other network devices
- Supporting the IT team and users to remain productive and functional with regards to connectivity
- Working under supervision of the Cabling Technician
- Installing cables, routers and IT devices
- Troubleshooting issues with the cable network
- Repairing network
- Ensuring all cables are neatly tied and bundled according to safety regulations
- Completing paperwork such as timesheets, checklists and overtime
- Perform any reasonable ad hoc tasks as requested by management/superiors
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in cramped and/or high-altitude spaces
- Valid Namibian code 8 driver’s license.
- Namibian Citizen.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to [email protected] (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMFIT0606022- CABLING ASSISTANT
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 30 June 2022