NACOSA Careers – NACOSA Jobs vacancies 2021 NACOSA Careers 2021- NACOSA Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in NACOSA. NACOSA South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for NACOSA Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through NACOSA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest NACOSA Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current NACOSA South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
NACOSA Careers 2021- NACOSA Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through NACOSA Careers:- NACOSA South Africa currently published a job notification on NACOSA South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for NACOSA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Administrative Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric certificate can apply for this Academic Administrative Assistant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about NACOSA South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of NACOSA . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
NACOSA South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||NACOSA|
|Name of Job Position||Administrative Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
The Key Responsibilities of the Role are:
- Day to day office management and administration assistance to the Programme Specialist/Manager and programme team
- Maintain Programmes Team Calendar of Events, e.g. Key meetings; Training Calendar
- Communication with contracted implementers as required
- Travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, shuttles, etc.) for implementers and staff for meetings, trainings and events
- Monitoring deliverables of implementers and provide feedback to the programme specialist as required
- Supply chain monitoring of key commodities for programme interventions, e.g. IEC Material for Community Based organisations (Sub-Recipients / Service Providers)
- Assist with procurement administration, including obtaining quotes from suppliers for programme related services, submitting invoices to Finance
- Develop and maintain a network of working level external contacts
- Liaison with third parties (i.e. caterers) as required
- Assemble materials (stationery, printing, etc.) for meetings and trainings
- Perform work related errands.
- Arrange and take notes (formal minutes) for meetings
- Document management and filing, including electronic filing on central database (e.g. Cloud/Server)
- Networking as required
- Maintain office supplies and equipment inventory as required
- Maintain administrative records including meeting minutes and reports
- Any other duties as required by the project
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required
- Matric certificate or equivalent NQF qualification.
- An Office/Business Administration Certificate or Diploma would be a strong recommendation.
- Strong computer knowledge (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, E-mails, Internet).
- At least 1-2 years Administrative and / or PA experience.
- Previous experience arranging flight bookings, handling training logistics.
- Be fully conversant in spoken and written English and be able to communicate at ease with all levels of staff and clients.
- A working background in the NGO field will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license