Muzmatch Careers 2021- Muzmatch Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Muzmatch. Muzmatch United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Muzmatch Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Muzmatch Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Muzmatch Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Muzmatch United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Muzmatch Careers 2021- Muzmatch Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Muzmatch Careers:- Muzmatch United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Muzmatch United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Muzmatch Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Digital Performance Marketing Junior jobs available now. Candidates who are required qualification apply for this Digital Performance Marketing Junior jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Muzmatch United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Muzmatch. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Muzmatch United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Muzmatch|
|Name of Job Position||Digital Performance Marketing Junior|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30,000 – £45,000 Per Year|
Muzmatch Jobs Overview
Muzmatch is the world’s leading RNA interference (RNAi) company.
Founded in 2002, Muzmatch was built upon a bold vision of turning scientific possibility into reality by harnessing the power of RNAi for human health as an innovative new class of medicines. We are a growing biopharmaceutical company with three approved medicines and a robust pipeline of investigational medicines focused in four strategic therapeutic areas: genetic medicines, cardio- metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, and central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases, including several in late-stage development.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Muzmatch employs over 1,500 people in 19 countries and is rapidly growing globally, with additional offices in Norton, Mass., London, U.K., Zug, Switzerland, Amsterdam, Netherlands, and Tokyo, Japan. Muzmatch is proud to have been recognized as one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work six years in a row (2015-2020), a Great Place to Work in the U.K. and Switzerland two years in a row (2019-2020) and a Science Magazine’s Top Employer two years in a row (2019-2020). Please visit www.Muzmatch.com for more information.
Located in London, this role will be responsible for providing professional and efficient administrative support to the Country Manager as well as support within the UK office. The candidate should have a strong generalist background and solid experience in similar office and business activities.
This role reports to the VP & Country Manager, UK & Ireland.
Muzmatch Jobs Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage executive calendar including scheduling internal and external meetings (proactively address conflicts)
- On behalf of executive, arrange and provide support for meetings including planning and execution, agenda preparation, and ensuring appropriate catering arrangements are made
- Full participant as member of the site management team. Support and represent the values and culture of Muzmatch internally and externally.
- Coordinate travel plans and logistics for executive & provide additional meeting support as needed to the wider team (eg) regular management & team meetings’ agenda preparation
- Manage expenses and time entry for executive
- Coordination & support of guest visitors (eg) vendors, KOLs, guest speakers
- Appropriately manage information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Work with facilities team to ensure the smooth operation of office & related systems
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to visiting senior leaders & their EAs (Expertise Areas) following assigned work priorities, established processes and operating practices.
- Provide additional support as needed for greater department-wide activities including travel coordination, scheduling large group/complex meetings
- Support new hire orientation for UK Commercial new hires
- Support UK Medical Director with annual Disclosure submission
- Request contracts & POs on behalf of executive and other team members
- Assist with the implementation of new relevant office systems and become a competent user where required by the business, assisting team members with queries as required.
- Support and mentor fellow CEMEA (Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa region) assistants & Office Coordinators, in line with shared goal
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
Muzmatch Jobs Qualifications
- Demonstrated related experience in a similar role, supporting executive management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize as well as being highly flexible & detail oriented
- Ability to effectively handle and lead multiple tasks/projects independently
- Ability to take initiative, being highly proactive and make decisions
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Driven to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Sense of urgency, ethics, and responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
- Able to exercise good judgement; solution-oriented across a variety of situations in a growing, fast-paced organisation