MRC Careers – MRC Jobs vacancies 2021 MRC Careers 2021- MRC Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in MRC . MRC South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for MRC Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through MRC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest MRC Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current MRC South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
MRC Careers 2021- MRC Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through MRC Careers:- MRC South Africa currently published a job notification on MRC South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for MRC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Research Support Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Master’s degree apply for this Academic Research Support Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about MRC South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of MRC . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
MRC South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||MRC|
|Name of Job Position||Research Support Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R638 951.00 Yearly.|
Qualification and experience:-
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Science, Social Science or relevant health related discipline
- 5 years relevant research experience.
- 3 years project management experience, including staff management.
- Code 08 Manual Driver’s License
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is essential.
- Manage the operational outcomes of a clinical research site with multiple international research protocols.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure effective implementation of multiple research protocols.
- Effective written and verbal communication with local and international stakeholders including sponsors, auditors and research team members
- Manage community engagement plans through networking and education in partnership with community stakeholders.
- Monitor recruitment, retention and adherence targets within set timelines.
- Manage regulatory and quality outcomes of research studies including data management
- Accountable to Clinical Research Site Leader and Principal Investigator’s regarding all study implementation activities.
- A valid certificate in Good Clinical Practice
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to meet strict timelines
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Be pro-active, self-motivated, and energetic
- Be flexible, adaptable, and innovative