Mpumalanga NGO Careers – Mpumalanga NGO Jobs vacancies 2021 Mpumalanga NGO Careers 2021- Mpumalanga NGO Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Mpumalanga NGO. Mpumalanga NGO South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Mpumalanga NGO Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Mpumalanga NGO Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Mpumalanga NGO Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Mpumalanga NGO South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Mpumalanga NGO Careers 2021- Mpumalanga NGO Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Mpumalanga NGO Careers:- Mpumalanga NGO South Africa currently published a job notification on Mpumalanga NGO South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Mpumalanga NGOJobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Clinical Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma can apply for this Academic Clinical Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Mpumalanga NGO South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Mpumalanga NGO . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Mpumalanga NGO South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mpumalanga NGO|
|Name of Job Position||Clinical Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Clinical Manager/ Team Lead: AGYW Biomedical Services will lead and manage the delivery of biomedical interventions for in-school and out-of-school AGYW in Mbombela Subdistrict, in close collaboration with the Centre Manager: Out-of-School AGYW Program and the In-School Program Coordinator. She will lead and manage the AGYW program clinical roving team in Mbombela Subdistrict, as well as coordinate the delivery of biomedical interventions (HIV, TB, STI, SRH) for AGYW aged between 15 – 24 years.
- Lead the overall planning, implementation, coordination and monitoring of the AGYW biomedical interventions for AGYW aged 15 – 24 years in the Subdistrict to achieve results against set objectives;
- Oversee overall mapping of health facilities and PrEP sites for the provision of comprehensive biomedical services in the Subdistrict;
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders i.e. government departments, community leadership, and other relevant stakeholders and sectors;
- Advocate for effective roll-out of biomedical AGYW interventions including PrEP in identified sites, and implement needs-based capacity building activities i.e. training, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision for health care providers;
- Make sure the implementation of biomedical interventions supports and is aligned with relevant government guidelines and policies i.e. DOE, DSD, DOE, etc.;
- Work closely with the strategic information (SI) team to ensure the biomedical AGYW service delivery related data is collected, validated, reported and appropriately utilised to inform evidence-based program planning, decision-making and continuous quality improvement;
- Provide ongoing needs-based training, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision to the AGYW program roving team;
- Lead the AGYW program roving team in conducting on-site data verification and routine data quality (DQA) assessments;
- Represent the AGYW program roving team in all relevant platforms as appropriate;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Program Manager and IHPS senior management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Command of local languages would be an added advantage;
- Experience in program management i.e. development, work planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting (MER); financial management and understanding and tracking of budgets;
- Experience in managing and building capacity (i.e. training, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision) of a roving team teams, including facilitation skills;
- Ability to take initiatives, work under pressure and multitask with minimum supervision;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills; effective time management and coordination skills;
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite and project management tools
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Nursing Sciences;
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC);
- NIMART trained and certified as competent to work independently;
- A minimum of 2 years NIMART experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience of working at a clinic (PHC or CHC) facility;
- Familiarity with latest national HIV, STIs and TB policies and guidelines;
- Proven leadership and management experience Global Fund, PEPFAR or other relevant donor funded programming experiences would be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of government social development, health and basic education systems; Mpumalanga Province-specific experience is preferable.