Monjasa Careers 2021- Monjasa Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Monjasa. Monjasa UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Monjasa Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Monjasa Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Monjasa Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Monjasa UAE Jobs 2021 with all Diploma in in any Engineering eligibility.
Monjasa Careers 2021- Monjasa Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Monjasa Careers:- Monjasa UAE currently published a job notification on Monjasa UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Monjasa Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Compliance Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Relevant education can apply for this Compliance Analyst jobs in UAE.
For more details about Monjasa UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Monjasa. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Monjasa UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Monjasa|
|Name of Job Position||Compliance Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 69,634 per year|
Would you like to continue your compliance career in an exciting position with global responsibilities and exposure? Do you thrive in a flexible and flat organisation that always strives to be better than yesterday? Then, you might be the skilled and ambitious Compliance Analyst we are looking for to facilitate our global trading activities.
Monjasa is a leading global partner in the oil and shipping industry who believes strongly in driving Personal Business. We aim to inspire our business partners and become first choice by challenging status quo with our original solutions. We are thus on the lookout for a colleague who can identify with Monjasa’s values and is capable of building strong relations both internally and externally.
With an increased focus on legal and regulatory compliance globally, you will join a team of dedicated and respected compliance professionals, who together ensure that our activities always remain compliant.
Your overall responsibility will be to cover and proactively ensure that our activities in the Middle East and Africa remain in legal and regulatory compliance both now and in the future. Furthermore, you will also fully support our operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia in close cooperation with the respective regional Compliance Analysts. It is therefore imperative that you are flexible and understand the importance of teamwork.
Areas of focus
- Support and advise the trading floors to ensure day-to-day compliance
- Analyse and actively react to regulatory developments, legislation and market trends and provide recommendations to the team/organisation
- Ensure a high standard of due diligence in our vetting and screening processes
- Respond to compliance queries and provide pragmatic solutions
- Draft, advise, update and improve Monjasa’s compliance framework (including processes and systems)
- Prepare and conduct compliance trainings and compliance risk assessments
- Responding to our financial partners on inquiries/invoices
Your professional skills
- Relevant education e.g. within legal or compliance
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role particularly (but not limited to) know-your-counterparty/enhanced due diligence, anti-bribery & anti-corruption and global sanctions
- Experience from the maritime or oil/gas sector is a significant advantage
- Knowledge on competition laws and GDPR will be an advantage
- Able to conduct classroom trainings independently
- Experience in conducting risk assessments
- MS-Office proficient, especially in Excel
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
Your personal skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, diligent and able to handle ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and make decisions yet still remaining team orientated
- Proactive with a holistic view and a strong drive
- Flexible and inquisitive with a well-developed sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Monjasa as a workplace
Monjasa offers you a fulfilling career in a global organisation, where you will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We enjoy great learning opportunities and are proud of our fantastic work environment. With “Monjasa means personal business” as the headline to our corporate purpose, this serves as the guiding principle for our business. You will also find that we live and breathe our values of Respect, Ambition, Curiosity and Smile & Joy. All four values and our corporate purpose are anchored in how we work together and reflect our company DNA.
Monjasa at a glance
Monjasa is a global partner in the oil and shipping industries. Our core business includes trading and supplying marine fuels, oil terminal operations and ship owning activities on a global level. We are characterised by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have experienced strong developments since our start in 2002. Financially, Monjasa is recognised as a robust business partner and total revenue reached USD 2.2 billion in 2019 – or equivalent to 4.5 million tonnes of marine fuels supplied. The fleet currently consists of some 20 tankers and operations and offices are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
The Monjasa Group also includes offshore ship owning company C-bed and IT consultancy, RelateIT.
We encourage you to read much more about the company, the job application process and some good and valuable advice on how to best position yourself for the open job listing at Monjasa’s Careers site.
In case you encounter any problems when uploading your application, please contact HR support at [email protected]