Ministry of Defence Careers 2021- Ministry of Defence Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Ministry of Defence. Ministry of Defence United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Ministry of Defence Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ministry of Defence Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Ministry of Defence Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Ministry of Defence United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Ministry of Defence Careers 2021- Ministry of Defence Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ministry of Defence Careers:- Ministry of Defence United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Ministry of Defence United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021. Ministry of Defence can fill their online application Ministry of Defence Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this DE&S/SDA Project Professional Graduate Scheme jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Ministry of Defence United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that Ministry of Defence should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Ministry of Defence. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Ministry of Defence United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of Job Position||DE&S/SDA Project Professional Graduate Scheme|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£24,750 Per Year|
DE&S and SDA are looking for talented, motivated and skilled University Graduates to join our Project Professional Graduate Scheme and become our project delivery professionals of the future.
Successful applicants undertake accredited Project Professional training including Association for Project Management (APM), Project Management Qualification (PMQ) and Project Planning & Controls (PPC) qualifications.
You’ll also undertake several project placements that will give you the chance to build skills and experience whilst playing an active role in delivering projects. Placements will cover several areas to give you a broad experience of the organisation and project roles.
Please note: Applicant’s must be Sole UK Nationals
Ministry of Defence Jobs Responsibilities
To provide support to Project Management (PM) & Project Controls (PC) staff across the business assisting with project activities, whilst developing yourself. You’ll be involved in the following:
- Maintaining and updating relevant reports and databases on active projects or portfolios.
- Assisting with Project Management Baseline production, monitoring and control, including change management, scheduling, risk management, cost control, forecasting and reporting.
- Building and maintaining a network of internal business contacts and peers to share and gain knowledge and identify opportunities to learn and develop.
- Building awareness and understanding of how PM & PC functions (including PC sub-functions) and wider business operates to assist in own development and career progression.
- You’ll undertake professional and functional training, including studying for APM PMQ and PPC qualifications within two years.
What you will be assessed against
Your CV must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Candidates must have a degree or be predicted to achieve a degree (minimum third class) by August 2021.
It is also beneficial to your application if you can demonstrate the following desirable criteria:
- Have a degree within a STEM or Business/Project Management discipline.
- Relevant work experience, demonstrating project skills, including through internships or placements.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Behaviours
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Communicating and Influencing
- Working Together
Ministry of Defence Jobs Technical skills
We’ll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- Controlling a project
Alongside training and development, you’ll receive the following great benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements so that your work fits in with your lifestyle.
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing one day a year to 30 days after five years.
- A competitive remuneration package and access to two Civil Service Pension options.
- Use of our on-site gym, restaurants and cafes.
- A huge variety of high street discounts and savings.