Mimecast Services Limited Careers 2021- Mimecast Services Limited Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Mimecast Services Limited . Mimecast Services Limited South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Mimecast Services Limited Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Mimecast Services Limited Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Mimecast Services Limited Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Mimecast Services Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Mimecast Services Limited Careers 2021- Mimecast Services Limited Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Mimecast Services Limited Careers:- Mimecast Services Limited South Africa currently published a job notification on Mimecast Services Limited South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Mimecast Services Limited Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Customer Support Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Academic Customer Support Engineer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Mimecast Services Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Mimecast Services Limited . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Mimecast Services Limited South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mimecast Services Limited|
|Name of Job Position||Customer Support Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 369,921.00 Yearly.|
- Telephonic technical support case troubleshooting and resolution (accurately and fast)
- Escalation of cases and customer feedback (where required)
- Assist clients with the use of the Mimecast services and ensure best practice configuration
- Assist clients on the entire ingestion process including advising them on best practice guidelines for data preparation and updating them on the ingestion status
- Train clients and partners via online training methods
- Tracking and management of client trials.
- Support international clients outside business hours
- Escalation and follow-ups of technical issues
- Create FAQ’s and customer help documentation
- Contribute and post responses on the Community
- Implementing customers to use the Mimecast service & applications
- In depth TCP/IP Networking and internetworking knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 and/or other mainstream messaging & collaboration platforms (Sendmail, Exim, Postfix, Domino or Groupwise)
- Server, network, and enterprise applications and/or systems integration experience
- Must be fluent in English and able to articulate technical issues clearly over the phone and in writing.
- A culture of service excellence and problem ownership
- Effective problem resolution and troubleshooting /root cause analyses skills and experience.
- A PASSION for excellent service and support!
- Experience of providing technical support to SMB and Enterprise Administrators
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with email anti-spam and anti-virus solutions.
- Experience with the SMTP protocol and mail routing in general
- A background in technology and service operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Extremely strong organisational and time management skills
- MCSE, MCTS, MCITP qualification or equivalent is essential