Milton Resourcing Careers 2021- Milton Resourcing Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Milton Resourcing . Milton Resourcing South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Milton Resourcing Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Milton Resourcing Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Milton Resourcing Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Milton Resourcing South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Milton Resourcing Careers 2021- Milton Resourcing Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Milton Resourcing Careers:- Milton Resourcing South Africa currently published a job notification on Milton Resourcing South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Milton Resourcing Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Business Development Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Graduate can apply for this Academic Business Development Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Milton Resourcing South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Milton Resourcing . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Milton Resourcing South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Milton Resourcing|
|Name of Job Position||Business Development Manager|
|Job Location||Port Elizabeth|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 437,093.00 Yearly|
- Marketing support at Agricultural Shows and Hospitality events
- Build relationships with specific Agri and Hospitality brokers
- Identify specific target area’s i.e Citrus.
- Provide specific covers for different commodities
- Explore partnerships with Co-ops
- Product for Emerging Farmers
- Grow relationships with local Tourism associations and offices
- GWP Target R20M
- Allocation of the key brokers (Commercial/growth supporting brokers) Prepare and presenting of quotes
- Prepare new business closings and cancellations with key brokers for onward transmission for processing.
- Engage with key brokers and build relationships
- Review policy ratios and guideline within mandates
- Proposing multi-claimants’ terms and negotiations with brokers
- Sourcing new brokers and presentation of products
- Regional Penetration
- Competitor analysis
- Renewal prep
- Multi – claimants’ actions
- Survey actions
- Peer review
- Performance measuring system / QC
- Regional engagement
- Graduate calibre with 5 years+ short term insurance industry experience and sound experience in Sales with a strong presence in the Broker community.
- Has specific skills necessary to grow both agri and hospitality business in the specific region.
- FAIS compliant
- Sound understanding and knowledge of South African Insurance market Experience within Sales.
- Sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local markets and industry sectors