Michael Page AE Qatar Careers 2021- Michael Page AE Qatar Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Michael Page AE Qatar. Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Michael Page AE Qatar Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Michael Page AE Qatar Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Michael Page AE Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
Michael Page AE Qatar Careers 2021- Michael Page AE Qatar Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Michael Page AE Qatar Careers:- Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar currently published a job notification on Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Michael Page AE Qatar Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Graduate Development Programme jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Graduate Development Programme jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Michael Page AE Qatar. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Michael Page AE Qatar Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Michael Page AE Qatar|
|Name of Job Position||Graduate Development Programme|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||3500.00-45000.00 QAR. Monthly|
- Steer Portfolio activities in alignment with the program strategic objectives.
- Lead the portfolio activities and collaborate with Central Transformation Office Leadership Team to guide portfolio planning with respect to identification of priorities, initiative roll-out and dependencies.
- Identify and manage the development of required scopes of work for RFPs to be issued in alignment with initiative roll-out plans.
- Support with stakeholder communication of respective portfolio initiatives prior to vendor engagement.
- Manage and oversee Portfolio PMO.
- Provide guidance to the project team and business participants as required.
- Drive the governance of project/initiatives, holding stakeholders to account while enabling successful delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have bilingual skills with both Arabic and English
- Must be currently based in Qatar
- Management consulting experience strongly preferred but will also consider candidates from IT services.
- 5+ years of experience managing and delivering large transformation projects
- Experience in delivering strategy projects
What’s on Offer
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the best candidate