MH Solutions Careers 2021- MH Solutions Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in MH Solutions . MH Solutions South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for MH Solutions Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through MH Solutions Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest MH Solutions Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current MH Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
MH Solutions Careers 2021- MH Solutions Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through MH Solutions Careers:- MH Solutions South Africa currently published a job notification on MH Solutions South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for MH Solutions Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Group Risk & Compliance Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are Commerce Degree can apply for this Academic Group Risk & Compliance Officer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about MH Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of MH Solutions . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
MH Solutions South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||MH Solutions|
|Name of Job Position||Group Risk & Compliance Officer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 339,431.00 Yearly.|
- Compliance and Governance – Ensure internal controls are in place to provide reasonable assurance of compliance with establiehed company regulatory requirements as required by inter-alia, JSE, Companies Act and other relevant governing bodies
- Operational Risk – Identifies risks proactively and ensures controls are agreed to
- Fraud Risk Management – Implements processes and policies to enable early detection of fraud
- Internal Audit – Ensure collaboration between outsourced internal auditors, external auditors and various business units
- Strategic support – Provides expert advice on relevant forums and committees
- Policies and procedures – ensures good governance and Rsk Management
- Reporting – Compile business reports to highlight risks, plan for risk mitigation and to enable business decision making
- Risk Managment – Identifies business risk
- Relevant Commerce degree – Commerce or Law
- ISO 31000 certified
- Certified Risk Management Practitioner
- Minimum 5 years relevant operational risk experience