Meggitt Careers 2021- Meggitt Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Meggitt. Meggitt Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Meggitt Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Meggitt Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Meggitt Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Meggitt Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Meggitt Careers 2021- Meggitt Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Meggitt Careers:- Meggitt Indiana currently published a job notification on Meggitt Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Meggitt Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Furnace Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Furnace Operator jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Meggitt Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Meggitt. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Meggitt Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Meggitt|
|Name of Job Position||Furnace Operator|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 32,477.00 Per Year|
The Production Machine Operator III sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semiautomatic machines. Reports malfunctions, makes minor adjustments and makes repairs to equipment.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semiautomatic machines
- Performs maintenance of production machinery and test equipment, solving problems that are atypical in nature
- Uses several sources to perform work, such as job travelers, blueprints, schematics, models or specifications
- Assesses when changes or repairs need to be made to fixtures and tools
- Verifies that parts tested meet specifications as outlined in manufacturing documentation and provides accurate documentation relating to the assigned task performed
- Performs as a lead in mentoring new hires and level I, II colleagues
- Evaluates and audits machine shop processes for compliance with safety procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in the set up and operation of automatic or semiautomatic machines
- Strong math skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex instructions including schematics blueprints, schematics, models or specifications
- Able to apply an analytical approach to problem solving
- Capable of providing solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication