Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers 2021- Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Médecins Sans Frontierès. Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers 2021- Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers:- Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa currently published a job notification on Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Admin Consultant jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Academic Admin Consultant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Médecins Sans Frontierès . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Médecins Sans Frontierès South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Médecins Sans Frontierès|
|Name of Job Position||Admin Consultant|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Assists in organizing the local administrative, communication and logistical support for the DSR Workshops and related events (.e.g. pre-GA debates and webinars, and related functions)
- and The administrative consultant will act as the referral person for the registered participants, providing practical support for DSR events
Examples of tasks (non-exhaustive)
- Preparing online, and in-person workshops together with the Association Manager.
- Production of reports from the workshops, and summary of discussions related to DSR.
- Consolidating material for the workshops and related discussions
- Practical Preparation and follow up (communication with attendees, surveys, registration, etc)
- Updating and supporting the Facilitation team.
- Set up and break down of the venue (in-person events)
- Preparation of visas, liaising with any guests who need visas (e.g. preparing invitation letters, gathering information, sending hotel and ‘sponsorship’ info as needed by the appropriate government – for in-person events).
- Provision of assistance to the Association Manager of MSF SnA in planning and executing paperwork for payments for the DSR related events, and liaising with the finance dept for reconciliation of all payments.
- Fluent in English
- Internet-web site management, MS Office (excellent in MSF Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Administration skills
- Good team player
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Teamwork and Cooperation