MECS Africa Careers – MECS Africa Jobs vacancies 2021 MECS Africa Careers 2021- MECS Africa Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in MECS Africa. MECS Africa South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for MECS Africa Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through MECS Africa Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest MECS Africa Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current MECS Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
MECS Africa Careers 2021- MECS Africa Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through MECS Africa Careers:- MECS Africa South Africa currently published a job notification on MECS Africa South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for MECS Africa Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Immigration Consultant jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this Academic Immigration Consultant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about MECS Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of MECS Africa . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
MECS Africa South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||MECS Africa|
|Name of Job Position||Immigration Consultant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Manage client base of professional and corporate clients
- Consult and advise on best suited visa and permit categories and possible risk areas
- Liaise with clients within a professional manner
- Attend client meetings and build professional relationships
- Manage cases end-to-end with support from admin team
- Liaise with the different government Authorities in Africa in order to ensure a smooth Immigration process
- Build relationship with various stakeholders in the immigration field including third party providers throughout Africa
- Remain up to date on latest legislation changes
- Write articles on the legislation changes
- Assist with marketing initiatives as and when required
- Formal qualification is advantageous
- Experience in Immigration Services Industry in Africa, additional outbound experience preferable
- Advanced computer literacy non-negotiable
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Good writing skills
- Driver’s license and vehicle non-negotiable