McCain Foods Careers 2021- McCain Foods Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in McCain Foods. McCain Foods South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for McCain Foods Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through McCain Foods Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest McCain Foods Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current McCain Foods South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Matric eligibility.
McCain Foods Careers 2021- McCain Foods Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through McCain Foods Careers:- McCain Foods South Africa currently published a job notification on McCain Foods South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for McCain Foods Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Customer Representative Development jobs available now. Candidates who are National Diploma can apply for this Academic Customer Representative Development jobs in South Africa.
For more details about McCain Foods South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of McCain Foods . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
McCain Foods South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||McCain Foods|
|Name of Job Position||Customer Representative Development|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Implement sales strategies for existing and new customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to current customers – maximising both volume and profit opportunities including the development and implement of ad-hoc sales incentives (built on achievement of targets).
- Present new products / service offerings to customers to elicit trials and sampling opportunities.
- Actively look for potential new clients.
- Identify sales prospect and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Follow up new leads and referrals.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made.
- Establish, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships;
- Conduct on-going needs analyses with existing and potential customers
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to Regional Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain new sales materials
- Manage general administration;
- Prepare paperwork (deal management paperwork) accurately and timeously to ensure customer deals are loaded correctly into McCain systems (SAP/EDW).
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including McCain and competitive activity and market intelligence, follow-up, and adherence to objectives (on a monthly / quarterly basis).
- Prepare presentations and sales proposals (menu suggestions/value sales proposition – “McCain Way of Winning.
Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, open days, sampling opportunities and customer sales meetings.
- Implement quality controls and respond to and manage customer complaints;
- Respond to complaints or quality problems encountered by visiting the specific customer.
- Assess the problem and diagnose root cause.
- Collect any items which may require further investigation.
- Complete McCain customer complaint forms and provide feedback to the Customer Services team and Key Accounts Manager.
- Liaise with the McCain factory QA team and advice on any quality issues which have been encountered within restaurants.
- Ensure feedback and response to problems encountered.
- Maintain customer relationships and contact;
- Ensure on-going networking and relationship building by maximizing customer contact.
- National Senior Certificate.
- National Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- BComm Marketing advantageous or extensive experience in the field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Sales / Sales representative experience:
- Food Service / Retail experience advantageous,
- Viable and current contacts within the Food Service /Retail channels,
- Proven track record of increasing market share and sales targets,
- Proven experience in conducting cold calls to develop new business.