Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Careers 2021- Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Jobs in New York 2021. Find here Latest New York Jobs in Mayor’s Office of Contract Services. Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New York. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Jobs in New York can get here latest New York Job Opening through Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Jobs in New York. You can see below current Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Careers 2021- Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Jobs in New York
latest New York Job Opening through Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Careers:- Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York currently published a job notification on Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Mayor’s Office of Contract Services Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Rackets Investigator jobs available now. Candidates who are Graduation can apply for this Senior Rackets Investigator jobs in New York.
For more details about Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Mayor’s Office of Contract Services. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Mayor’s Office of Contract Services New York Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mayor’s Office of Contract Services|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Rackets Investigator|
|Job Location||New York|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New York|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 81,392.00 Per Year|
The prospective candidate will assist prosecuting attorneys with the investigation of cases involving burglaries, civil rights violations, crimes against children, cybercrime, domestic violence, financial crimes, fraud, homicides, major narcotics offenses, organized gang activities and traditional organized crime activity, robberies and sex crimes.
In addition, under the direction of a Supervising Investigator, the prospective candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
– Conduct and assist in criminal investigative caseloads.
– Conduct and assist in fieldwork, consisting of surveillance and undercover operations.
– Manage complex and lengthy and sensitive investigations.
– Provide protection in the transporting of witnesses.
– Execute search warrants.
– Operate and maintain both overt and covert electronic investigative equipment.
– Testify at grand jury, criminal trials and all other court proceedings.
– Contact and interview witnesses.
– Perform field visits to businesses, communities and other contacts.
– Perform background searches and investigations using various databases.
– Utilize wiretap tools, GPS tracking devices, video and audio surveillance tools as needed.
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. Graduation from high school or its equivalent and three years of full-time, paid experience in police enforcement or investigative work, one year of which must have been in rackets or police investigative work.
2. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1”. However, all candidates are required to have one year of full-time, paid experience in rackets or police investigative work.
1) Prior experience working within the New York City criminal justice system and/or experience as a police officer within the State of New York, is a plus.
2) Experience conducting criminal investigations in law enforcement is preferred.
3) Experience executing search warrants, operating overt and covert electronic investigative equipment and utilizing wiretap tools is preferred.
1) The ideal candidate must have a valid certificate of completion from a New York State Basic Course for Police Officers academy, or must be eligible to attend and complete a Police Officer Refresher course.
2) All applicants must possess a valid NY State driver’s license and be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
3) Must pass a psychological and physical exam and a background check.
4) Must be qualified to carry a Firearm.