Mascor Careers – Mascor Jobs vacancies 2021 Mascor Careers 2021- Mascor Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Mascor. Mascor South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Mascor Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Mascor Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Mascor Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Mascor South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Mascor Careers 2021- Mascor Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Mascor Careers:- Mascor South Africa currently published a job notification on Mascor South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Mascor Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Administrative Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Grade 12 jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Mascor South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Mascor . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Mascor South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mascor|
|Name of Job Position||Administrative Specialist|
|Job Location||Salt Rock|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R2 224 056.00 Yearly.|
- Run end of day/shift on the franchise system to start daily cash ups.
- Run shift reports for day end sales.
- Balance daily cash sales per franchise subsystem reports to cash ups.
- Attend to all card queries.
- Reconcile all speed points to banking.
- Reconcile FMS [SASOL commercial customers] card sales to speed points.
- Reconcile all card transaction vouchers to the POS subsystems to avoid fraud.
- Balance and reconcile all Lotto and airtime sales to cash received daily.
- Reconcile and Punch daily banking and sales onto the accounting system.
- Capture all fuel sales for account customers to the relevant debtor’s account.
- Capture and update all debtors’ payments.
- Send out monthly debtors’ statements + proof of refueling invoices monthly and collect outstanding balances.
- File all documentation per shift.
- Balance all cashier tills and give feedback daily about any shortages or surpluses.
- Assist cashiers with any problems.
- Perform daily clearance of Electronic safe with G4S.
- Make up a manual banking and deposit any cash not deposited into the G4S electronic safe.
- Monitor, control, and balance all petty cash.
- Monitor and balance all till floats + change required per shift per cashier.
- Order and control all company stationary.
- Assist with monthly stock counts.
- Wet stock – Balance and Input all supplier GRV/Invoices onto accounting system.
- Wet Stock – Balance stock on hand on franchise subsystem versus accounting system
- Wet Stock – Process all price changes + month end price adjustments onto accounting and franchise system.
- Complete SASOL wet stock reconciliation daily.
- Attend to all supplier and head office queries.
- Assist to resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner with the branch manager.
- Dry stock – Capturing of daily invoices onto accounting system and cheque requisitions for Payment of Shop creditors & allocation of accounts.
- Complete and submit all SASOL declarations required.
- Capture all branch expenses to the accounting system.
- Compile & complete time and overtime sheets monthly and forward to the branch manager before the salary cut off each month.
- Capture all Time and attendance, leave, sick leave onto SAGE for the monthly payroll plus any deductions.
- Process all month-end documentation on accounting and franchise system.
- Attention to detail.
- Work independently with high sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized and reliable
- Efficient time management skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Honesty and integrity
- Minimum Grade 12
- Flexible in assignments, working hours and tasks.