Mainstream Renewable Power Careers – Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs vacancies 2021 Mainstream Renewable Power Careers 2021- Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Mainstream Renewable Power. Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Mainstream Renewable Power Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Mainstream Renewable Power Careers 2021- Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Mainstream Renewable Power Careers:- Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa currently published a job notification on Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Office Administrator jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Academic University degree, MBA jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Mainstream Renewable Power . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mainstream Renewable Power|
|Name of Job Position||Office Administrator|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Assist with office HSE
- Arrange travel for all staff – local and international, and record in travel register, Including assisting with visa applications in accordance with Mainstream travel and expense policies
- Maintain travel databases
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Reconcile 30 day accounts
- Reconcile corporate credit cards
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain suppliers contact lists
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- To assist with special projects as required by Managers from time to time
- Event co-ordination including arranging catering for office meetings
- Manage storage and safekeeping of office equipment
- Assist with offsite bid submissions
- Preferably have a qualification as an Administrative Assistant or completed a Secretarial course
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is essential; fluency in other languages such as Afrikaans is considered an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is considered essential (excellent Excel skills are a must)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to use specialist software packages e.g., Sharepoint is a strong recommendation
- Technology Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years relevant work experience