Lottostar Careers 2021- Lottostar Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Lottostar. Lottostar South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Lottostar Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Lottostar Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Lottostar Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Lottostar South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Lottostar Careers 2021- Lottostar Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Lottostar Careers:- Lottostar South Africa currently published a job notification on Lottostar South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Lottostar Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Call Centre Agent jobs available now. Candidates who are High school diploma can apply for this Academic Call Centre Agent jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Lottostar South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Lottostar . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Lottostar South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Lottostar|
|Name of Job Position||Call Centre Agent|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- answer calls and respond to emails
- handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- research required information using available resources
- manage and resolve customer complaints
- provide customers with product and service information
- enter new customer information into system
- update existing customer information
- process orders, forms and applications
- identify and escalate priority issues
- route calls to appropriate resource
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- complete call logs
- produce call reports
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficient in relevant computer applications
- required language proficiency
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- good data entry and typing skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes