L’Oreal Careers 2021- L’Oreal Jobs in United arab emirates 2021. Find here Latest United arab emirates Jobs in L’Oreal . L’Oreal United arab emirates Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United arab emirates. United arab emirates Government Jobs Opportunity in United arab emirates. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for L’Oreal Jobs in United arab emirates can get here latest United arab emirates Job Opening through L’Oreal Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest L’Oreal Jobs in United arab emirates. You can see below current L’Oreal United arab emirates Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
L’Oreal Careers 2021- L’Oreal Jobs in United arab emirates
latest United arab emirates Job Opening through L’Oreal Careers:- L’Oreal United arab emirates currently published a job notification on L’Oreal United arab emirates Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for L’Oreal Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Finance Graduate Trainee jobs available now. Candidates who are final year or a fresh graduate can apply for this Finance Graduate Trainee jobs in United arab emirates.
For more details about L’Oreal United arab emirates Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of L’Oreal . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
L’Oreal United arab emirates Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||L’Oreal|
|Name of Job Position||
Finance Graduate Trainee
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United arab emirates|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 1500-2000 per Month|
- FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAMAn internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Finance teams for a 6-12 months assignment.Role Description
You will be an integral part of one of our finance team to develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills. You will support cost cutting projects alongside ad hoc report requests and support our business to make the right investment decisions and evaluate profitability
- Follow-up of variances and potential Risks/Opportunities
- Consolidations and indicators reporting
- Preparation of presentations
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
Program Requirements & Details
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from July 2021
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!