Life Hospital Careers – Life Hospital Jobs vacancies 2021 Life Hospital Careers 2021- Life Hospital Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Life Hospital. Life Hospital South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Life Hospital Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Life Hospital Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Life Hospital Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Life Hospital South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Life Hospital Careers 2021- Life Hospital Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Life Hospital Careers:- Life Hospital South Africa currently published a job notification on Life Hospital South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Life Hospital Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Pharmacist jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Senior Pharmacist jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Life Hospital South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Life Hospital . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Life Hospital South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Life Hospital|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Pharmacist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Pharm with minimum 3 years supervisory experience within the healthcare environment (advantageous)
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council
- Understanding of pharmacy and related healthcare industry, legislation, regulation and challenges
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & Ability to work on projects, individually and as part of a team.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Excellence orientation (concern for high quality work) & Attention to detail.
A vacancy exists at Life The Crompton Hospital reporting to the Pharmacy Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating pharmacy services within the hospital environment to achieve hospital and company strategic objectives.
- Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Human Resources Management
- Management of staff, including recruitment, development, performance and duty rosters.
- Financial and Cost Management
- Achieve hospital budgeted financial measures relating to pharmacy
- Actively manage the cost of sales in line with revenue and budget
- Drive identified growth opportunities
- Implementation of LHC Formulary decisions as well as product conversions to support cost containment.
- Effective medication safety management
- Strategic Management
- Maintaining high ethical and GPP standards in accordance with SAPC and audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance with SAPC,DOH and
- LHC legal and professional standards
- Effective quality Management systems & Adherence to SHEQ, ISO 9001and security protocols.
- Management of inventory, including procurement, stock levels, cycle counts and dead stock.
- Delivery of strong service orientation towards patient, nursing and medical customers.
- Dispensing of medication as well as performing on call, weekend and public holiday duties