LEAD2 Vacancies 2021- LEAD2 Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in LEAD2 . LEAD2 South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for LEAD2 Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through LEAD2 Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest LEAD2 Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current LEAD2 South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
LEAD2 Vacancies 2021- LEAD2 Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through LEAD2 Vacancies:- LEAD2 South Africa currently published a job notification on LEAD2 South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for LEAD2 Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Junior Project Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Junior Project Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about LEAD2 South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of LEAD2 . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
LEAD2 South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||LEAD2|
|Name of Job Position||Junior Project Manager|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Provide dedicated administrative support to Senior Project Manager and Programme Manager.
- Assist with onboarding of new Project into PMO.
- Setup of new project templates.
- Diary Management of Project Resources.
- Filing of all Project Documentation onto Central Depository.
- Co-ordinating meetings and take clear accurate minutes.
- Managing and follow up of items on the Risk, Actions, Issues and Dependency Logs. Ensuring the tasks are delivered within scope, budget and time.
- Providing Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timesheets have been captured correctly on relevant Time Tracker Application.
- Update and maintain Project Plan on MS Project.
- Budget Management.
- Project Management Principles
- MS Project
- MS Outlook
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Organised and able to Multi-task
- Team Player and People’s Person
- Attention to Detail
- Project Administration Certificate / Diploma an advantage
Minimum 2 year experience as a Project Administrator / Junior Project Manager