KZN Water & Sanitation Careers 2021- KZN Water & Sanitation Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in KZN Water & Sanitation . KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for KZN Water & Sanitation Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through KZN Water & Sanitation Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest KZN Water & Sanitation Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
KZN Water & Sanitation Careers 2021- KZN Water & Sanitation Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through KZN Water & Sanitation Careers:- KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa currently published a job notification on KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for KZN Water & Sanitation Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Manager: Animal Health jobs available now. Candidates who are Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Manager: Animal Health jobs in South Africa.
For more details about KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of KZN Water & Sanitation . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
KZN Water & Sanitation South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||KZN Water & Sanitation|
|Name of Job Position||Manager: Animal Health|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 418,265.00 yearly|
Qualification and experience:-
- A Senior/Grade 12 certificate.
- An accredited Security Management/Supervisory training certificate.
- Three (3) years’ experience in the security industry.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal relations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to undergo security clearance.
- Provide leadership and operational planning for animal health activities and laboratory services; Manage and implement the Animal Diseases Act of 1984 and related Acts and regulations; Implement various animal diseases surveillance programme in line with international standards; Develop and manage a database on various aspects related to animal health and laboratory services; Develop and implement a primary animal health program; Ensure that Veterinarians and Animal Health Technicians participate in various agricultural development projects ; Manage the finances and report on animal health and laboratory activities in line with national and interpersonal standards; Interact with various role-playing within and outside the Department.