Kirkland’s, Inc Careers 2021- Kirkland’s, Inc Jobs in Alabama 2021. Find here Latest Alabama Jobs in Kirkland’s, Inc. Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Alabama. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Kirkland’s, Inc Jobs in Alabama can get here latest Alabama Job Opening through Kirkland’s, Inc Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Kirkland’s, Inc Jobs in Alabama. You can see below current Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Kirkland’s, Inc Careers 2021- Kirkland’s, Inc Jobs in Alabama
latest Alabama Job Opening through Kirkland’s, Inc Careers:- Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama currently published a job notification on Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Kirkland’s, Inc Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Team Member jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Team Member jobs in Alabama.
For more details about Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Kirkland’s, Inc. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Kirkland’s, Inc Alabama Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Kirkland’s, Inc|
|Name of Job Position||Team Member|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.85 per hour|
The primary responsibility of a Team Member is to provide a fulfilling shopping experience to each and every customer utilizing Kirkland’s customer service model while assisting with all aspects of operations and merchandising in their store with partnership and direction from the management team. Team Members drive sales growth by flexing into multiple roles including selling, cashiering, replenishing, setting floorsets and/or cleaning. Serving the customer is always top priority regardless of the work area.
- Supports and values Customer Service in both the in store and online (ship to store) shopping experience
- Greets every customer with enthusiasm, maintains a positive, can do attitude at all times
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds appropriately
- Educates each customer on current promotions and merchandise assortment to support buying decisions
- Makes suggestions to build the customers basket that compliments the customers choices
- Supports the company’s branding at all times by treating all customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner while supporting a common goal
- Achieves or exceeds goals associated with company initiatives and programs by actively engaging with customers
- Assists in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Assists in maintaining an efficient and organized salesfloor and stockroom
- Assists in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels
- May perform other duties as necessary
- Energetic, people and results oriented, competitive with a drive to succeed
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time to greet and assist customers
- Must be able to use both hands/arms to move and ensemble product
- Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system /register efficiently and accurately