Khoros Careers 2021- Khoros Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Khoros. Khoros United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Khoros Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Khoros Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Khoros Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Khoros United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Khoros Careers 2021- Khoros Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Khoros Careers:- Khoros United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Khoros United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Khoros Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Social Media Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree apply for this Social Media Coordinator jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Khoros United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Khoros. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Khoros United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Khoros|
|Name of Job Position||Social Media Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£23,504 Per Year|
Khoros Jobs Overview:
Khoros Jobs Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage customers’ brands across major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Manage high levels of inbound conversations, proactively identifying efficiencies.
- Manage paid and organic content publishing across major social networks via the Khoros platform.
- Work with strategists, analysts and customer teams to plan, forecast, and report for social media marketing and care programs.
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources, ensuring data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
- Responsible for downloading raw data reports that chart customer KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
Khoros Jobs Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
- Demonstrate passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space.
- Some weekend/evening coverage may be required.