Khipu Networks Careers 2021- Khipu Networks Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Khipu Networks . Khipu Networks South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Khipu Networks Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Khipu Networks Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Khipu Networks Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Khipu Networks South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Khipu Networks Careers 2021- Khipu Networks Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Khipu Networks Careers:- Khipu Networks South Africa currently published a job notification on Khipu Networks South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Khipu Networks Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the L1 Support Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Academic L1 Support Engineer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Khipu Networks South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Khipu Networks . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Khipu Networks South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Khipu Networks|
|Name of Job Position||L1 Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Port Elizabeth|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R18 429.00 Monthly.|
Are you interested in furthering your career in the cyber networking industry? If so, we want to hear from you! We are currently seeking a motivated, innovative and dedicated L1 Support Desk Engineer (Tier 1/2) to join our 24×7 front-line technical team in Port Elizabeth to ensure the growth and development of our Technical Support Services.
You will be part of a Global Support Team, working with both mainstream manufacturers and niche players, each day offers a new challenge, and learning opportunity. In return we offer, development, training all within a modern technical working environment. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within tech support. It could be required from the position to join a 24×7 shift pattern, working shifts.
The key responsibilities of a L1 Support Desk Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Perform troubleshooting providing “hands on” initial diagnosis.
- Liaise with other team members, 2nd/ 3rd line plus manufacturers.
- Adhere to Change Request processes when making changes to production systems.
- Perform basic Upgrades, Administration, Configuration and troubleshooting tasks on one or more of the following:
- Wired and Wireless Technologies
- SIEM Solutions
- The patience to work daily with a wide variety of non-technical users in technical support
- Detail oriented, thorough and neat
- Flexible and open to change and dynamic responsibilities
- Very good general IT literacy, a passion and curiosity for IT and technical topics, and the desire to learn and build their career with us attain certifications
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; analysing issues, determining root cause, determining sustainable solutions etc.
- Self-starter who meets deadlines without intensive supervision, but also able to follow written instructions and procedures
- You will have experience within networking (LAN), wireless systems and associated technologies.
- Experience with leading manufacturers of Network, Firewall and Wireless technologies