Jumeirah English Speaking School Careers 2021- Jumeirah English Speaking School Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Jumeirah English Speaking School . Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Jumeirah English Speaking School Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Jumeirah English Speaking School Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Jumeirah English Speaking School Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Jumeirah English Speaking School Careers 2021- Jumeirah English Speaking School Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Jumeirah English Speaking School Careers:- Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE currently published a job notification on Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Jumeirah English Speaking School Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the School Counsellors jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this School Counsellors jobs in UAE.
For more details about Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Jumeirah English Speaking School . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Jumeirah English Speaking School|
|Name of Job Position||School Counsellors|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 8,000 per month|
DubaiJESS is seeking full-time and part-time School Counsellors to join their dynamic team.
JESS is a well-established, high performing ‘not for profit’ school. The JESS Wellbeing Team is expanding and we are seeking strong candidates to join our dynamic team. We have both full-time and part-time positions available from April 2021 at our School campuses in Arabian Ranches and Jumeirah (days and hours can be flexible for the right candidate):
Full-time and Part-time School Counsellors
Full-time: Sunday to Thursday 7.20 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
The successful applicant should:
- Have experience working with young people on short term therapeutic interventions and approaches in a group or 1:1 setting.
- Be able to provide a supportive and secure environment for students, parents and teachers.
- Be able to identify social, emotional, intellectual, physical and behavioural needs of young people and to assess, plan and manage students’ needs using a child-centered approach.
- Have the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an encouraging and optimistic approach towards all areas of the role, with an ability to listen without judgement and help others identify their strengths.
- Be able to model a solution-focused mindset, bringing a positive attitude towards their own work and when supporting others.
- Show flexibility in responding to changing demands and situations.
- Be able to implement effective referral and follow-up processes as outlined by the Lead Counsellor / Head Teacher.
- Have experience of liaising with external agencies to initiate mental health referrals or psychological testing.
- To adhere to laws, policies, procedures and ethical standards of the psychological code of conduct.
- Hold a minimum Masters Level in Psychology or Counselling or substantial experience post undergraduate degree.
- Be eligible for or under process of Community Development Authority (CDA) license.
Applicants must complete the JESS application form (see attached) and send their CV and letter of application to M S J O’Brien, Director, Jumeirah English Speaking School in the submission form below.
JESS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. A UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.