Johns Manville Careers 2021- Johns Manville Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Johns Manville. Johns Manville Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Johns Manville Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Johns Manville Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Johns Manville Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Johns Manville Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Johns Manville Careers 2021- Johns Manville Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Johns Manville Careers:- Johns Manville Indiana currently published a job notification on Johns Manville Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Johns Manville Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Production Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Production Manager jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Johns Manville Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Johns Manville. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Johns Manville Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Johns Manville|
|Name of Job Position||Production Manager|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 105,397.00 Per Year|
The Production Manager/Superintendent is responsible for leading the production department to achieve safety, quality and production goals. The manufacturing process at the Bremen facility begins with a two-part chemistry leading to an exothermic reaction. This role requires an individual who has a strong technical background with a passion for leading people. This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and would be an excellent growth opportunity for an engineer that wants to take their career into Operations Management. The successful candidate will be motivated, inquisitive, and enjoy work in a fast-paced environment.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure compliance of safety and environmental aspects through understanding of regulations and working alongside EHS department.
- Provide leadership to the production department to include direction for day-to-day operations as well as long term strategic initiatives.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve quality, reduce cost, and/or improve production efficiency.
- Collaborate with Production Planning Department to meet customer demand.
- Develop and implement annual budgets, quality programs, and productivity improvement plans
- Provide in-the-moment coaching to improve, enhance, or build upon performance of team members.
- Coordinate technical activities with Engineering and other departmental units
- Assist in special projects and assignments as specified.
What you Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 5 years operational leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have good critical process thinking skills and understanding of Lean Principles
- Demonstrated ability to drive change for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to develop and grow a team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills including excel, power point, Microsoft project and Minitab (or other statistical analysis software)
- Must have a good understanding of cost aspects and impacts in relation day-to-day operations and long-term strategies.
- Must have high level organizational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Minimal travel required (0 – 10 days per year).
- Proven leader with the ability to coach, mentor, and develop people
- Strong team building, decision making, and people management skills
- Lean manufacturing and 5S principles a definite plus
- Ideal candidate thrives on continuous improvement, creating a high-performance culture, and enjoys developing people
- Ability to develop and implement manufacturing systems to improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and developing corrective actions