Janus Henderson Careers 2021- Janus Henderson Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Janus Henderson. Janus Henderson United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Janus Henderson Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Janus Henderson Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Janus Henderson Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Janus Henderson United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Janus Henderson Careers 2021- Janus Henderson Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Janus Henderson Careers:- Janus Henderson United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Janus Henderson United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Janus Henderson Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Janus Henderson Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Project Analyst jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Janus Henderson United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Janus Henderson. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Janus Henderson United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Janus Henderson|
|Name of Job Position||Project Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£28,908 Per Year|
We are a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for our clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. We are truly global, supporting our individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. Our high-energy and collaborative culture at Janus Henderson helps our client achieve their goals and ensures that our people love the place they work.
The Business Change and Transformation department has central oversight, coordination and overall delivery responsibility for major global Corporate, People and Regulatory transformation initiatives.
The team leads a global portfolio of change, managing interdependencies, resource demand, risks, issues, communications and ensures return on investment.
The department also acts as an in-house consultancy function with a central pool of resource that can be deployed to projects as and when needs arise.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Head of Programme Delivery, this role will provide support and analysis across multiple projects and programmes across the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and maintain all project reports and documentation including Teams, Sharepoint and other directories as required
- Ensure consistent delivery practice is applied across projects and present new ideas so that delivery is continually improved
- Tracking, analysing, reporting on, and forecasting project budgets, shortfalls and metrics
- Analysing and documenting “as is” business processes. Evaluate the current state of business process and model the “to be” business processes.
- Define and document workflows to align with existing BAU operating models
- Producing Training and or assisting in the delivery of, where appropriate; including canvassing stakeholder views/opinions/workshop facilitation.
- Produce MI for stakeholders, including progress dashboards
- Meeting Management (Booking rooms/Zoom, taking minutes, tracking actions
- Leading team meetings including working group meetings and steering group meetings as appropriate.
- Engagement with stakeholders, including senior stakeholders, across the firm
- Project Status Reporting – Producing and/ or presenting Project Governance PowerPoint decks with statistics & commentary as well as Project update slides where relevant
- Onboarding & Offboarding of new hires for the team
Technical skills and qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
Janus Henderson Jobs Competencies required
In addition to putting clients first, acting like an owner, and succeeding as a team, the competencies for this role include:
- Background in financial services (ideally asset management)
- Able to work in a matrix management environment
Ongoing competence in the role to be assessed, in line with applicable regulatory requirements, by:
- Annual performance appraisal
- Completion of all assigned compliance training
Janus Henderson Jobs At a minimum the role will require you to:
- Place the interest of Janus Henderson’s Clients first, act in accordance with TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) principles
- Understand and follow laws and regulations applicable for your role, seeking the help of your supervising manager or Compliance if additional guidance is required
- Understand and abide by all Janus Henderson policies applicable to your role, and seek support/guidance of the policy owner guidance when required
- You are ultimately accountable for your actions and responsible for seeking further information on any or all of the above as necessary.
Janus Henderson (including its subsidiaries) will not maintain existing or sponsor new industry registrations or licenses where not supported by an employee’s job functions (as determined by Janus Henderson at its sole discretion).
All applicants must be willing to comply with the provisions of Janus Henderson Investment Advisory Code of Ethics related to personal securities activities and other disclosure and certification requirements, including past political contributions and political activities. Applicants’ past political contributions or activity may impact applicants’ eligibility for this position. Janus Henderson is an equal opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applications are subject to background checks.