IT-Technology Careers 2021- IT-Technology Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in IT-Technology . IT-Technology South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for IT-Technology Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through IT-Technology Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest IT-Technology Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current IT-Technology South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
IT-Technology Careers 2021- IT-Technology Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through IT-Technology Careers:- IT-Technology South Africa currently published a job notification on IT-Technology South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for IT-Technology Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Software Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Academic Senior Software Engineer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about IT-Technology South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of IT-Technology . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
IT-Technology South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||IT-Technology|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Software Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 662,809.00 Yearly.|
- Design, code, test and implement APIs and applications in
- C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core and vNext
- Work with architecture and engineering team members to build components and APIs for the enterprise
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ software engineering experience building APIs and applications
- Have proven experience developing APIs and web services (Web API, REST)
- Be technically skilled in .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework
- A strong commitment to professional service delivery
- Planning and organizing ability
- Innovative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Experience with agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Exposure to SOA and microservices design and principles
- Exposure to mobile development using technologies such as Xamarin or REACT
- Exposure to Azure DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Exposure to Apache Kafka and Red Hat OpenShift (or similar container technologies)
- To apply please attach updated CV, qualification (include Matric + transcripts), id and drivers license